Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dream Sized Effort

I've always been someone who can dream up awesome things, then shoot down those dreams into reality. I have dreamt of visiting castles in Europe and owning a large home on acres of land where you can't even see the house from the main road. But I have shot myself into the reality of hopefully a trip to Disneyworld and owning a 4 bedroom house with a backyard and koi pond. What a difference.
But recently I have been challenged and encouraged to DREAM BIG and not limit my dreams. I'm still finding it hard to not keep my brain rooted in reality, but I'm taking baby steps toward dreaming.
I have learned that I CAN have big dreams if I let myself, but whether I achieve those dreams depends on me first putting in the effort to get there.
Does your effort match your dream?